We are civic engagement and education Democratic advocates with a unique expertise in reaching voters. As a business in the community, we work with political candidates, elected officials, various non-profit organizations and voting initiatives in Georgia.
Field Coordination for Candidates
Our field coordination services include:
- Field Coordination Strategy Development and Execution
- Voter Data Analyst for Optimum Touch Zones
- Design and Printing of Campaign Materials
- Door-to-Door Hangers
- Street Team for Distribution of Campaign Materials
- Canvas Truck with Audio Recording, Music and Signs
- Precinct Care – Providing PPE, Water, Snacks to Voters in Line
- Social Media Marketing
- Phone Banking
- Virtual Town Hall Meeting Coordination
Camrose Creative Services offers affordable, strategic and successful field coordination for candidates. Contact us today for a free consultation and quote.
We have adopted the Progressive Democrats of America – Greater Atlanta Chapter, Black Democratics of America and Fair Fight as our priority collaborations and support organizations in registering and getting out the vote.
Task At Hand – Georgia Senate Runoff January 5, 20201
On November 3, 2020, over 70 million voters in America chose Joe Biden as our president-elect and Kamala Harris as vice president-elect. We are elated!
But now the work begins.
Georgia has the opportunity to flip two Senate races blue on January 5, 2021. Camrose Creative Services is providing design, printing, marketing, advertising, and street team support in a grassroots effort to go door-to-door with marketing materials to win for Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock.